Cortina Wine Set - Red & White Wine Stoppers
Our Cortina Wine Set, designed in Switzerland and handcrafted in our Notting Hill workshop.
Ideal for those who enjoy both red and white wine, this set consists of our Verbier and Mont Fort Bottle Stoppers, perfectly fitted in a block of fine American walnut or French oak. If you’d prefer a stopper and a corkscrew, then have look at our Whistler Wine Set.
Like all of our sets, both stoppers are made from a single deer antler, ensuring a perfect match in colour and tone.
- Made from naturally cast Red Deer antler. All male deer cast their antlers annually, to make room for the growth of a new pair. This is therefore a sustainable product which makes use of the deer's antler without harming the animal.
- Dimensions: ~18cm tall, ~13cm wide
- Weight: ~500g
- Materials: naturally cast Red Deer antler, walnut or oak, stainless steel
- Metal Caps: Available in natural or black steel. These are the metal caps inlaid into the top of the Verbier stopper (see photos).
- Wood Block: The wood has been treated with Danish Oil to bring out its natural colour, and felt pads have been added beneath it - so it won't scratch the surface it rests on. The holes in the block have been drilled with precision, enabling a pleasingly snug fit.
- Packaging: Done responsibly! This set comes in a box made with recycled paper, and the products are secured by wood wool. We think we've struck the right balance between being presentable without being wasteful.