Aspen Wine Set - Corkscrew, Red & White Wine Stoppers
Our Aspen Wine Set, designed in Switzerland and handcrafted in our Notting Hill workshop.
The ultimate set for the wine connoisseur, consisting of our Grand Combin Corkscrew together with a Verbier and Mont Fort Bottle Stopper, ideal for white and red wine respectively. All perfectly fitted in a block of fine American walnut or French oak.
Like all of our sets, the corkscrew and stoppers are made from a single deer antler, ensuring a perfect match in colour and tone.
- Made from naturally cast Red Deer antler. All male deer cast their antlers annually, to make room for the growth of a new pair. This is therefore a sustainable product which makes use of the deer's antler without harming the animal.
- Dimensions: ~18cm tall, ~19cm wide
- Weight: ~800g
- Materials: Naturally cast Red Deer antler, walnut or oak, stainless steel
- Personalised Engraving: add your own initials, logo, company name or anything else to the front of the block. Our logo is engraved on the back of the block.
- Metal Caps: Available in natural or black steel. These are the metal caps inlaid into the ends of the corkscrew handle, and top of the Verbier stopper (see photos).
- Wood Block: The wood has been treated with Danish Oil to bring out its natural colour, and felt pads have been added beneath it - so it won't scratch the surface it rests on. The holes in the block have been drilled with precision, enabling a pleasingly snug fit
- Packaging: Done responsibly! This set comes in a box made with recycled paper, the products are secured by wood wool, the box is secured by paper tape, and the addresses are engraved using a laser engraver. Please see the photo included - this is attractive and recyclable presentation, without any use of plastics. We think we've struck the right balance between being presentable without being wasteful.