Benefits of Exhibiting
THE HOME OF CHRISTMAS SHOPPING
Celebrating the 20th anniversary, the Spirit of Christmas Fair, in association with House & Garden Magazine, has established itself as the leading boutique Christmas shopping experience in London attracting an affluent, high-net-worth, predominantly female audience.
The 2021 edition will take place between 1-7 November an expected audience of 55,000 over the seven-day Fair. At this industry leading event for upmarket Christmas shopping, you will uncover a curated collection of 900 high-end brands by our expert team and approved by House & Garden. The Fair offers an unrivalled platform to enhance your brand and retail to a hard to reach audience of affluent London consumers.
If you would like to find out more information about exhibiting with us, please email or call us on 0207 384 7830 today.
Unique Affluent Visitors
The Spirit of Christmas Fair has a proven track record of delivering the most affluent shoppers.
No other Christmas consumer event attracts the same quantity of discerning, high-income visitors who spend such a significant amount of money on the products and services they find at the Fair.
Key Fair Facts:
- Attracts over 55,000 visitors
- Encompasses richest 10% in the country
- Average household income – £120k
- Average age – 45
- Gender – 94% female
- Social grade – 71% of database (90,000) come from the wealthiest ACORN segments in the country
- Geographical profile – 84% of visitors live in either Greater London or the South East.
An Expertly Marketed Fair
An extremely targeted marketing campaign and our partnership with House & Garden Magazine ensures that you are in front of high-net-worth individuals from the most affluent areas of London and the Home Counties. The Spirit of Christmas Fair will feature across a variety of Condé Nast titles including Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour and Tatler.
And there’s more… our comprehensive marketing campaign will include:
- Direct-mail to 150,000 loyal previous visitors
- Email Campaign to 170,000 active contacts
- Promotion in Waitrose Kitchen and Ocado Life
- Coverage in national press, titles include: The Telegraph, The Sunday Telegraph, The Times and Evening Standard
- Total leaflet circulation of 500,000
- Inserts into House & Garden (60,500)
- Paid and organic social media campaign
- Paid digital advertising campaign
- Marketing partnerships with many high-end brands such as English National Ballet, Cliveden House, Ocado, Biscuiteers and Grayshott Spa to name a few
- Dedicated PR campaign