As a portfolio, the Spirit Fairs are renowned for delivering discerning, affluent visitors to our exhibitors, giving you the ideal platform to meet targeted, affluent and engaged customers face-to-face, raise brand awareness, build up your database and maximize your profit margins.
New Targeted Visitor Campaign:
The marketing campaign for Spirit of Christmas Fair is already underway with a refreshed website, ongoing social media resulting in increased Newsletter sign-ups with the Box Office already open.
The main campaign starts in earnest shortly and we have an exciting content-led strategy including new marketing initiatives which will ensure that we extensively increase our reach to bring you even more high-net-worth visitors to the Fair than ever before, and in turn, deliver you a stronger return on investment. This will include;
- Increase the attendance of our loyal visitors and newsletter subscribers showcasing Spirit as a not-to-be-missed event with an increased focus on new content including engaging expert-led workshops which are back for 2023
- Through direct marketing platforms
- Targeted email campaign (circa 150,000+)
- Direct Mail Campaign (circa 50,000+)
- An increased media campaign targeted to affluent areas of London and The Home Counties
- Increased investment in a strategic, targeted paid digital campaign including:
- Google ads
- Social media, targeted by High-Net-Worth demographics (average impressions of 30k per week)
- Engaging content-led social campaign via Instagram (18k), Facebook (11k) and Twitter (3.6k) to encourage new visitor attendance
- Partnerships including Ten Concierge members such as Coutts, Natwest and Barclays Wealth account holders, Olympia London, Great Taste, See Tickets and new for this year, The Handbook, Cliveden House and Guards Polo Club
- A campaign to local affluent residents via Olympia London’s collaboration with Hammersmith and Fulham Council and Friends of Olympia
- Substantial website improvements ensuring a smoother journey to find key information and book tickets with the key objective to increase visitor attendance
- Dedicated Late Night campaign to increase attendance on the evening through specific events such as Workshops, Partnership tastings and live music taking place.
Partnership with House & Garden Condé Nast:
In addition to this comprehensive multimedia marketing campaign, the Fair continues to be extensively promoted to the highly affluent House & Garden readers (112,380 Circulation) across their platforms. This includes:
- Advertisements and editorial highlights (circulation 112,380)
- Inclusion in Publisher’s letters sent directly to subscribers (51,770)
- Online display ads (1.4 Million Users)
- Social media coverage (Instagram: 1.6 Million, Facebook: 5.9 Million, Twitter: 270,300)
- Additional advertising support through other Condé Nast titles including Vanity Fair, Tatler and Vogue
Spaces are already extremely limited. To engage with an expected 55,000 customers this winter and benefit from these new partnerships and targeted marketing activities, please contact the team today to check availability and discuss your participation.
Please note that all bookings are subject to vetting and certain categories are already at capacity.