Applying To Spirit of Christmas Fair
The Spirit of Christmas Fair operates a strict vetting procedure to ensure that all products are suitable for the look and feel of Fair and Spirit brand, appeal to the tastes of our discerning audience and add variety to the current offering. All new companies are carefully hand-picked to maintain a consistently high standard and retain our status as the leading event for boutique shopping.
In order to be reviewed you are required to submit the following information which will be assessed by our vetting committee:
- Application Form - this will be sent to you once completing the form below.
- Product images or a brochure
- Product samples where appropriate
- Stand photo from a previous show or an illustration, description and/or mood board of your proposed design. For tips and ideas, please refer to the Stand Design Guidelines
- Press coverage and cuttings - optional
- Branded literature i.e. letterhead, comp slip, gift box, bag, etc
We are keen to hear from companies offering the following products:
GIFT HALL: Christmas Decorations | Interior Accessories & Soft Furnishings | Wellbeing & Skincare | Contemporary Fashion | Candles & Home Fragrance | Children’s Gifts & Toys | Books & Stationery | Garden & Outdoor Accessories | Gifts for Men | Luggage & Travel Accessories | Traditional Toys & Games
FOOD HALL: Smokeries | Health Foods | Breakfasts Cereals & Granola | Tea & Coffee | Ice Cream | Yoghurts | Niche Alcohol Brands | Honey | Juices | Cured Meats
Exhibitor Enquiry Form
Please fill in the form below and one of the sales team will contact you directly to discuss your application.