The Spirit Fairs operate a strict vetting procedure to ensure that all products are suitable for the look and feel of Fair and Spirit brand, appeal to the tastes of our discerning audience and add variety to the current offering. All new companies are carefully hand-picked to maintain a consistently high standard and retain our status as the leading event for boutique shopping.
- In order to be reviewed you are required to submit the following information which will be assessed by our vetting committee:
- Application Form
- Product images or a brochure
- Product samples where appropriate
- Stand photo from a previous show or an illustration, description and/or mood board of your proposed design. For tips and ideas, please refer to the Stand Design Guidelines
- Press coverage and cuttings - optional
- Branded literature i.e. letterhead, comp slip, gift box, bag, etc
Please refer to the sample guidelines which can be found on the application form for more information on sample requirements.
We are keen to hear from companies offering the following products:
Interior Accessories & Soft Furnishings | Wellbeing & Skincare | Contemporary Fashion | Candles & Home Fragrance | Children’s Gifts & Toys | Books & Stationery | Garden & Outdoor Accessories | Gifts for Men | Luggage & Travel Accessories | Traditional Toys & Games |
Smokeries | Health Foods | Breakfasts Cereals | Tea & Coffee | Ice Cream | Yoghurts | Niche Alcohol Brands | Granola | Honey
For further information about applying for the Fair and also to receive recommendations and advice for stand designs please contact: Spirit.Sales@clarionevents.com